people talk about babysitting like it’s such an easy job but when you think about it someone is trusting you with their most prized possession and...
yeah we have flying cars and temperature-perfect pizza that doesn’t burn your mouth
them: oh are u excited for that new marvel movie?
important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on
we should talk more about how ‘macaroni’ in 18th century england was used to mean ‘fashionable’ because a bunch of rich young dudes went to italy and really liked the stuff there
language is weird
humans are weird